Sunday, 5 March 2006

I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK.....

There's been a bit of a cold snap for the last few days, so I thought I'd better get my axe out and chop up some firewood - just in case. Naturally I had to put on my lumberjack shirt as well, just to get into the spirit of the thing.

A study in Zen and the Art of Woodchopping


I dress in women's clothing and hang around in bars...

Sadly the forecast says it's going to warm up, so I may not get the chance to do the caveman "Ug, fire" routine just yet.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just to let you know that we enjoy keeping up to date with your adventures "on the other side" (of the world that is). Everything looks so fresh. You are however welcome to take over the winter shift from us! Of possible interest Jacqui has a blog site of her travels in South America http://hybriddiaries.blogsot.com
love from Colin and Adrienne

Anonymous said...

Hi Colin and Adrienne,

Lovely to hear from you. It's good to know that people are actually reading the blog and we're not just rabbiting on to ourselves!

Thanks for sending us Jaqui's blog address. I'll go and have a look at it now.

Love from Helen

Anonymous said...

Hello again, Colin & Adrienne,
I've tried the URL you gave for Jaqui's blog, but it just took me to a blogger.com search page - I couldn't access Jaqui's blog. Any ideas?
Helen

Anonymous said...

Sorry Helen, it should be
.blogspot.
Colin