Wednesday, 16 January 2008

All done

We're now installed in our new place. Thank gawd for that! I'm back at work too, which is good - I've got a gentle couple of weeks before the new students start, so it all feels very relaxed. The weather is stunning at the moment - it's perhaps a bit too toasty for my tastes, and we could do with a spot of rain before the garden turns completely to dust.

We've just been to see another builder (number 3) to get another concept done, sounded pretty promising although we're no further forward as to the land title being issued - I'll be suprised if we see any progress there before April TBH. The vendor has done most of the stuff he was supposed to, it'll be down to the local council to do their bit now. (groan)

I'll grab some piccies of our new place at the weekend (including one of the concrete stag on the front lawn.... seriously! Gnomes just don't cut it out in the colonies, don't cha know.)

No comments: